Once again, Savvy Frugality is taking part in the Festival of Frugality. My post on the U.S. switching to digital TV broadcasting and the need for a digital adapter for analog TVs was included. Some of my favorite picks from this Festival include:

Frugal Guy at A Frugal Living Blog developed a Financial Risk Advisory System

Alison from This Wasn’t in The Plan tells us she Got paid for winterizing her home.

Moneywise from The Real Returns gives us the cost of owning a car. Moneywise says, “The total car expense over the 10 year period is too much.”

FIRE Finance tracked all their expenditures in 2007 and realized $1000s in Savings!

Rocket Finance says you don’t have to pay for your child’s college education.

2 comments

  1. Anonymous // January 9, 2008 at 6:48 AM  

    Thanks for including my post!

  2. BeachNerd // January 11, 2008 at 5:30 PM  

    For anyone interested in how one company is charging me for their mistake, please read my blog, today's post.


    PS I enjoy this blog, it gives me great moneysaving ideas.

Related Posts with Thumbnails