Savvy Frugality is pleased to be included in the 137th Carnival of Personal Finance, hosted this week by The Dividend Guy. Savvy Fruglity's post, Clutter Costs Money, is among this week's entrants. Here are some other posts from the carnival I highly recommend:

I've Paid Twice for This Already says There’s No Shame In Not Being Able To Afford It. Yep...nothing wrong with saving for it.

Plan Your Escape has Finance for Couples. My wife and I have separate bank accounts, and it has worked great for us. If my account is overdrawn, I have nobody to blame but myself...and my account is never overdrawn.

Ryan from Millionaire Money Habits presents You’re in Your 50s - Wake Up and Start Saving!

Jacob from SuccessMinders presents How to “only” yourself to death. Great reading if your considering buying something for four easy payments of "only" $19.99.

The Simple Nickle presents Work Hard + Work Smart = Wealth and Success. Great formula for success!

2 comments

  1. the simple nickle // January 29, 2008 at 6:22 PM  

    thank you so much for the mention! i'm flattered that you enjoyed my post. this is my first time to your site, but i've already seen some great posts...i'll be back!

  2. T // January 29, 2008 at 8:30 PM  

    Thanks, Simple Nickle! I enjoy reading your blog and would be happy to add it to my recommended reading list.

Related Posts with Thumbnails