Are You in my Top Spots?

Posted by T | 12:44 PM | 0 comments »

I'm not ashamed to admit that one of the things I have tried to do with this blog is make it pay for itself in terms of the amount of time I put into it. When it comes to my writing (I do it freelance) I always try to earn some kind of income from it, even if it is money I am ultimately going to give to charity. That is the case this month.

You will notice in the sidebar of Savvy Frugality is a widget called "Are You in My Top Spots?" Bascially, it is a fancy tip jar. For one dollar, you can list your blog or web site in the Top Spot widget on my site for one week. Not only will you get some advertising for your site out of the deal, but your dollar will be donated to the Salvation Army this month. If you would like to continue to be listed in the Top Spot after December, the price will remain at one dollar per week. If you sign up to be in my Top Spots after December the price will increase to five dollars for two weeks, so now is the time to jump on board! Either way, it's a good way to get your web site or blog address out there. Savvy Frugality has readers in the U.S., the U.K., India and Australia! Thanks for reading. I don't take my readers for granted, and I hope you have found some useful advice in this blog!

0 comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails