Get a Free Month of Lingo

Posted by T | 10:58 PM | 0 comments »

I have written here before about the fact that I use a VOIP phone service called Lingo. The phone hooks up to a box that is connected to my computer. I pay $26 a month for my phone service. For that amount of money, I get local and long distance calls, voice mail, caller ID, call forwarding, etc. I also get unlimited long distance calling to anyplace in the U.S., Canada and Western Europe.

Tonight, I got an email from Lingo which offers a pretty good deal. Each person who signs up for Lingo and uses my email address as the person who referred them will get a free month of Lingo service (if you sign up for their Chatterbox plan), free equipment, all the advanced calling features and a 30-day money back guarantee. If you are looking for lower phone bills at home and don't want to totally cut the landline and use cell phones, I highly recommend Lingo.

If you are interested in saving some serious money on your phone bill each month, just leave a comment to this post with an email address where I can reach you. I'll forward the Lingo notice to your address and it will have instructions on what to do next.

Why am I doing this? Well, aside from being a helpful guy, I also get a $25 credit to my Lingo account for each person I refer. That means I could potentially have a few months of free phone service headed my way (and you save money, too!). It doesn't get much better than free, now does it?

0 comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails