Super Saver Sunday

Posted by T | 2:38 PM | | 0 comments »

By now, you probably are familiar with the unofficial Savvy Frugality motto: if it's free, it's for me! With that in mind, I'm passing along some links for more free stuff! I'm still receiving free magazines I signed up for nearly a year ago: Popular Science and Business Week. I have also recently received free toothpaste. Here are some recent bargains I found:

Free Pancake Mix
Free Sample of Dunkin' Donuts Coffee
Free Taco at Taco Bell (Oct. 28, 2-6 pm only)
Free Samples on Health and Beauty items at Walmart.com
Free Betty Crocker Instant Mashed Pototoes
Free Bertolli Pasta Sauce
Free Vaseline Intensive Rescue Lotion
Free Subscription to Automobile Magazine

Remember, these free samples are truly free. If a free sample offer ever requires your credit card info, it isn't free! Many free sample offers require your email address. Yes, you will probably get spammed. Don't use your mail email address for these offers. I have opened a free email account at hotmail.com specifically for this purpose. The only thing I use the address for is free sample offers and a "catch-all" for company-sponsored spam.

0 comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails