I've Paid Twice for This Already hosts this week's Festival of Frugality. Savvy Frugality's post, Extreme Frugality: Freegans is included in this week's festival. Other posts worthy of note:

Value For Your Life shares a simple yet profound grocery savings tip with My 25% Grocery Savings Rule. Basically, they don't buy grocery items unless they are on sale for 25 percent off. In my area, that would be awfully difficult with meat and dairy products. I usually buy my groceries at the "cheap" stores, including Dollar Tree and Big Lots. They sell food, too!

Tight Fisted Miser lives the frugal life abroad in How I Lived for 3 Months on $450. I might just move to Guatemala, after reading this post.

Money Under 30
asks if money trumps love with Is it Okay to Get Married With Debt?
My wife was in debt when we got married. She's the love of my life, but I should have let her pay her bills first.

FIRE Finance gives you the lowdown on what are the truly great deals in those dollar discount stores in Top 10 Dollar Store Buys. I usually make my own cleaning products, but I do buy food and toiletry items at the Dollar Store.

The Freebie Diva shares a way to get free magazines with a new service: Adperk. I used this service to get a free one-year subscription to Popular Science.

2 comments

  1. Anonymous // March 19, 2008 at 6:28 PM  

    Thanks for mentioning my post! Amanda

  2. Anonymous // March 20, 2008 at 4:00 PM  

    Thanks for linking to my post.

Related Posts with Thumbnails